Cade Dibble, MS, CCC-SLP
Owner, Speech-Language Pathologist
Hello! I'm Cade, the clinician behind Loud & Clear Speech Therapy, PLLC.
I started Loud & Clear Speech Therapy in 2022 in order to meet the needs of communities that have been historically underserved (queer, BIPOC, disabled, and neurodivergent). My goal is to provide services that affirm the identities and lived experiences of those I work with, whether it is through the lenses of gender, sexuality, neurodivergence, age, physical abilities, or race.
How do I do this?
- By working through the Social Model of Disability rather than the Medical Model of Disability
- By allowing my clients to take the lead in their therapeutic journey and foster autonomy and independence with new skills
- By providing services that are strengths-based, identity-affirming, and person-centered
- By presuming competence, prioritizing internal regulation over external compliance, and tailoring each session and plan of care to the individual rather than applying a "one-size-fits-all" mentality
- By actively engaging with my community to ensure external accountability in examining my own personal biases
I graduated from Washington State University Spokane in 2016 with a Master's of Speech and Hearing Science and have worked in a variety of clinical settings, including private practice, outpatient hospitals, assisted living facilities, and public schools. I am a current member of the American Speech-Language Hearing Association (ASHA).